Volunteers are an essential component of RARA’s daily operations. There are a variety of opportunities, including:
- Registering and assisting clients in the Food Pantry
- Driving the RARA truck to the Food Bank
- Picking up grocery stores donations
- Delivering food boxes to seniors
- Helping to unload bulk orders of food or restock the Food Pantry
- Receiving requests for assistance with utilities, rent, & fuel through the Helpline
The amount of time and frequency of volunteering can be flexible with your schedule. Please visit our GivePulse page for a schedule of our current needs. You may also contact our Programs Manager with any questions by calling (540) 463-6943 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.